Thursday, May 21, 2015

Art With Heart Team Blog Hop: Farewell to My Favourite Stamp Set

Today, I bring you another AWHT Blog Hop with some of the wonderful ladies in the Art With Heart Stampin' Up! Team.  Today our focus is on farewelling some of my favourite Stamp Sets that are retiring on 2 June.

You have come to my blog from the lovely,  Nikki Sadler.

Stamp Set:  Apothecary Art, I Love Lace
Cardstock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Labels Collection Framelits, Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon




I have made a gate fold card today for the blog, first I stamped the beautiful background stamp, I Love Lace and used a piece of Pistachio Pudding cardstock to create a belly band, topped with some Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon and the stamped image.



On the inside of the card I again used the stamp set and label framelits to create a centre piece for a personal message.



Thanks for stopping by and seeing what you can create with the Apothecary Art Stamp Set and matching Labels Collection Framelits.



Apothecary Art Stamp Set              Apothecary Art Stamp Set and Label       I Love Lace Stamp Set
$60.95 reduced to $45.71 wood      Framelits Bundle                                      $30.95 wood
$48.95 reduced to $39.16 clear       $90.75 wood                                             $24.95 reduced to $21.21
                                                        $80.50 clear

Let’s keep this blog hop hopping. Next up we have the amazing, Kayleen McLean

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

7 comments:

  1. Love this stamp set and your card is beautiful - a pretty colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kathryn. I'm sorry to see the 'I Love Lace' stamp go as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Kathryn, we sure are going to miss those gorgeous in colours and the I Love Lace Stamp. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Kathryn. Do you know, in the last two years of those beautiful pastel In Colors, I never thought of combining Crisp Canteloupe and Pistachio Pudding like you have, and it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Lace had been my most used EVER background stamp, I am really going to miss it. And my Apothecary Art stamp set has been missing for more than 6 months so I am very sad about that - I have gone to use it so often and it isn't there :(

    ReplyDelete