Sunday, April 23, 2017

Retiring Products - Papillon Potpourri & Elegant Butterfly Punch

It's a busy Stampin' Up! weekend with a Card Class on Saturday and Sunday.  My attendees had a great afternoon and it was fantastic to spend an afternoon creating and chatting with my friends.  I will share with you my cards in the next few days but I need to take some photographs in the daylight.

I am revisiting a few cards that I have made with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and matching Elegant Butterfly Punch.



Elegant Butterfly Punch127526
Price$28.00
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.

* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable



Papillon Potpourri Wood-Mount Stamp Set132058
Price$33.00
Look at these beautiful butterflies! These images are gorgeous on their own and even more fun when you layer them.

Quantity: 7 rubber stamps.




No comments:

Post a Comment