|Big Shot Die Brush||140603|
|Price: $19.00 $11.40|
Love intricate die designs but not removing excess pieces of paper? Make it easy—use the Big Shot Die Brush. It's simple:
1. Run the die through the Big Shot.
2. Place the die face-down on the foam pad.
3. Roll the brush over the die.
It removes the excess pieces of paper from the die (the ones that you discard). It's a great timesaver so you can spend your time creating, not cleaning dies.
* Includes foam pad: 4-1/2" x 7" (11.4 x 17.8 cm)
* Brush size: 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" (3.8 x 14 cm)
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Retiring Products - Big Shot Die Brush
Do you have a Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine? If you do you really need the Big Shot Die Brush for intricate dies. If you don't have the Big Shot you need one together with the Big Shot Die Brush.