Thursday, December 22, 2016

Santa's Sleigh

Well it's only three more sleeps before Santa arrives and all my presents are wrapped and under the Christmas tree.  All the preparation is complete and only the baked cheesecake needs to be made and the prawns cleaned and salads made on Saturday.

My Christmas card's should have all arrived at there designated homes so I will share with you my card that I made for so many of my friends.

I really love the colour combination of shades of greens with the white and I think the simple style is very striking.

Stamp Set: Santa's Sleigh
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Garden Green Baker's Twine


Stampin' Up Santa's Sleigh & Thinlits, Christmas Card, Christmas Trees created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the shade of green Christmas Trees.

Stampin' Up Santa's Sleigh & Thinlits, Christmas Card, Christmas Trees created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf




No comments:

Post a Comment