Saturday, June 18, 2016

Stampin' Up! Onstage Display Stampers: Birthday Blossoms

Life has been so busy of late, I just don't keep up with my blogging and my creating.  I have quite a few more cards to share with you from way back in April when I was one of the Display Demonstrators at Stampin' Up!'s Onstage Local in Sydney.

Today I am sharing, a card which features the Birthday Blossoms stamp set, with a few layers mostly keeping with Mint Macaron and Delightful Dijon with a little bit of Black StazOn for the colouring and a little silver to make it shine.

Stamp Set:  Birthday Blossoms
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Whisper White
Ink: Mint Macaron, Delight Dijon, Jt Black StazOn
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, Mint Macaron 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Silver Metallic Foil Doilies, Silver Metallic Thread


Stampin' Up! Onstage Display Stampers:  Birthday Blossoms created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the flowers

Stampin' Up! Onstage Display Stampers:  Birthday Blossoms created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



No comments:

Post a Comment