Friday, March 25, 2016

Long Thin Easter Egg Box

I have a very special friend who has a very kind heart and also is one of my Stampin' Up! Class Attendees and former downline, Tanya Partington and she kindly gave me this oh so cute Long Thin Easter Egg Box made from designer series paper.



A close up of the window to view the little Easter Eggs.



Tanya's Egg Box is a shorter version of the very talented Pootles, Sam Hammond.  I am always inspired by Pootles and her many video tutorials of all things bags and boxes.




1 comment:

  1. I haven't ever seen boxes like that. That is so adorable! It would be perfect for party favors for kids or for baby showers - there are so many ways you could use this! I happened on your blog from a pinterest card that I loved and I've been stuck on it all morning! I love your cards! I am also a SU demonstrator. I live in Texas.

    ReplyDelete