Monday, January 25, 2016

#imbringingbirthdaysback

The very talented Shannon West from the Stampin' Up! Home Office has started a campaign to #imbringingbirthdaysback.  With social media we as a community don't celebrate birthdays with greeting cards but everyone loves to receive happy mail!

We'll as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and lover of handcrafted cards I am supporting by sending off lots of cards during 2016.  

I will not just be sending birthday cards, mine will be a selection of all occasions and have a target of 150 which I think is really achievable as I do send a lot of Christmas cards during December.

I do already contribute to Australia Post but I am encouraging you all to share the love with your family and friends throughout the year.




Just a few of the cards that will be postal this week, I always love to decorate my envelopes to.



No comments:

Post a Comment