Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween "Sunny Boy" Packages ... Merry Everything

I am going to a barbeque tonight for dinner and as it's Halloween, I decide to make some trick or treat "Sunny Boy" packages.  I used some retired Designer Series Paper that I had in my stash that had a spooky theme.  I even remembered that the Merry Everything stamp set had a Halloween tag.



I purchased some tricks and I was surprised that I could get biscuits and even Lindt chocolates to fit the theme.  In America Halloween is a big celebration and I think as the years go by Australia are starting to celebrate it more and more.

Stamp Set:  Merry Everything
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper (retired), Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper (retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Note Tag Punch




Putting the "Sunny Boy" packages together




No comments:

Post a Comment