Friday, July 31, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty Christmas - CTC41

I had to participate in this week's CASE-ing the Catty as we are featuring Christmas.  You may have come from Rachel Palmieri or you might be starting here, but don't forget to hop to all the posts as you will love them all and it's never too earlier to start your Christmas Cards.

I held my Christmas in July Card Class earlier in the month and this is one of the cards we made using the Wondrous Wreath with the matching Framelits.

I used the new Corrugated Paper (which comes in a pack of 2 White and 2 Kraft 12" x 12" sheets for $12.25) and I used my sponge daubers with Crumb Cake ink to create the random dots on the Corrugated Paper, which gave great depth but it was oh so simple.

Stamp Set:  Wondrous Wreath
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Kraft Corrugated Paper, Whisper White
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Sponge Daubers, Banner Triple Punch




Close up of the Christmas Wreath and the raised banner



It's now time to hop over to Alison Barclay and her wonderful Christmas inspired project this week.


If you have any problems hopping around, please check out the crew's creations below:


5 comments:

  1. Wow Kathryn, absolutely stunning Christmas card. Up until now I have kept well away from the corrugated card but after seeing your card I might just have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kathryn. Love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Trish, the corrugated card does look amazing, love the sponged dots effect.

    ReplyDelete