Sunday, June 7, 2015

MOJO400 - Butterfly Basics & Butterflies Thinlits Dies

I always love looking at what everyone has created with the sketches from Mojo Monday and wow it's number 400 this week.

I don't get a lot of free time to participate in challenges however being a long weekend here in Australia, I am having a play with the new in colours as I am still await my order from the new catalogue.

This week Mojo Monday are asking for applications for new designer team members, I would love to apply to join this amazing team but would not be able to commit each week to design, but I would encourage anyone out there this is a fantastic opportunity.

Stamp Set: Butterfly Basics
Cardstock: Naturals White (retired)
Ink: Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Bitty Butterfly




Here is a close up of the butterfly, 
with the larger butterfly I stamped off so it would create a softer tone.



2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Love your take on the sketch and the colors are just so eyecatching. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh - I love this! This looks so great on the Naturals card stock. :)

    ReplyDelete