Friday, June 5, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty Anything Goes - CTC33

I am having a great time using the new Annual Catalogue for inspiration.  I am loving the CASE-ing the Catty and his week - Anything Goes!

You may have come from Stasia Sloma or you might be starting here, but don't forget to follow the blogs to all the attendees this week as they are outstanding projects.

I have choosen the Six-Sided Sampler Stamp Set and matching Hexagon Punch (which you can purchase as a Bundle and save 15% $63.75 wood or $55.25 clear) on page 104 and 105 to feature this week as it really took my attention when going through the catalogue.




I used a butterfly from the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set as the Bold Butterfly Farmelits Dies are still in transit to my home in my first order and I just had to use a couple of the in colours too - Mint Macroon and Tip Top Taupe.

Stamp Set: Six-Sided Stampler, Butterfly Basics, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels




 Don't you love the detail on the butterfly?  Oh so cute.



It's now time to hop over to the Elizabeth Gross, another wonderful demonstrator.



If you you have any problems hopping around, please check out the crew's creations below:
Elizabeth Gross - http://lillylovespaper.blogspot.com/2015/05/ctc33-anything-goes.html 

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Kathryn. Lucky I didn't CASE this one too, I like it so much that I'm sure I will at some stage. Love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathryn, your card is stunning. I have to say I have overlooked the stunning simplicity of these hexagons. Time for me to go dig mine out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kathryn. This sample always pops out to me when I flick past too. LOVE your colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kathryn. And it looks way better than the original! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to use these stamps more. Thanks for highlighting such a beautiful card with your CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so GORGEOUS! I think I will be CASE-ing your CASE!! :)

    ReplyDelete