Monday, September 1, 2014

So Shelli Creative Challenge 2014 meets Merry Everything

I love Creative Challenges and I noticed on Shelli Gardner's (Stampin' Up! Co-Founder) blog that she currently is running one - create any project using any of the new products from the annual or holiday catalogue.

I spent a few hours on Saturday and Sunday creating and I will slowly reveal them to you over the coming weeks.  Today I am sharing this cute little box that I made using some new items from the Holiday catalogue including the gorgeous Merry Everything Stamp Set and matching Note Tag Punch, which I will be using oh so much leading up to Christmas which is teamed with the word "Joy" from the Wonderful Wreath framelits cut out of Gold Foil Sheets. (I really don't know why I had never purchased these sheets before but I love the shiny finish of this card stock and it was a little thicker than I thought it would be.)

Stamp Set:  Merry Everything
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Whisper White, Gold Foil Sheets ($5.25 reduced from $6.95 on the Weekly Deals until Tuesday evening)
Accessories: Decorative Window Gift Box, Note Tag Punch, Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Burlap 1 1/4" Ribbon, Gold Metallic Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler 1" Grosgrain Stitched Edge Ribbon (still available in the Clearance Rack for $6.09 reduced from $15.95)



Close up of the decorations



No comments:

Post a Comment