Thursday, September 18, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty Challenge #9 - Papillon Potpourri

I was stuck for mojo today getting ready for my card class on Sunday, so I turned to the CASE-ing the Catty Challenge and the Stampin' Up! catalogue for help!



I was inspired by the card on page 149 which included a little shaker tag, the original card had stitching on the sewing machine to hold the piece of designer series paper and the white vellum cardstock together but I just used sticky strip.



I heat embossing a couple of butterflies onto the white vellum card stock and wow, I love this effect.  I have teamed this with a scatter of with white snowflake and silver sequins in the shaker card and on the card front.



Stamp Set: Papillon Potpourri, Petite Pairs
Ink: VersaMark, Bermuda Bay,
Cardstock:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, White Vellum, Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Burlap 1 1/4" Ribbon, Organza 5/8" Ribbon, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch,


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn, I have linked up your beautiful CASE. What a gorgeous shaker card. Love the colours and all the elements. Thanks for playing along with CASE-ing the Catty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Case Kathryn, the stars embossing folder is lovely with the sequins. I'm sure your class attendees on Sunday will love this. Thanks for joining in at CTC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty....I love what you did with the sequins and the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at CTC this week. :)

    ReplyDelete