Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bloom for You

I said I would post my cute little 3 3/4" square card that features the Square Framelits ($45.95 reduced to $34.46) that are available in the Weekly Deals until Tuesday evening.

I love the effect it made by making a frame for the I Love Lace background stamp set, oh I love this set now I have seen it inked up as it looked ordinary in the catalogue but wow oh wow in real life.

Stamp Set: Bloom for You, I Love Lace, Bloom with Hope
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crisp Cantaloupe, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories: Square Collection Framelit, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Pear Pizzazz 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Fun Flower Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch




Close up of the layers that you can create with just a single stamp set 
(Bloom for You $16.95 wood)



No comments:

Post a Comment