Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Whole Lot of Love...Sweetheart Treat Bags

You only have another day before these gorgeous Sweetheart Treat Bags disappear from Stampin' Up!  You get 12 of the heart sacks, 12 die-cut labels, 12 pre-cut pieces of Pool Party Baker's Twine for $8.95 a pack.
They are so versatile I have turned this one into a envelope by sealing close the top with some snail and then I trimmed off 1" from the top.  I decorated the top with some whisper white cardstock that I had used the scallop edge boarder punch on and popped on the tag and baker's twine and a layered the heart with a couple of punches.  I then put the bottom of the envelope through my crimper to make it smaller which then fitted nicely into the top.

I then made a card to slide into the envelope so you can write a message to your love one.

I used this video from Catherine Pooler to learn this technique, so it will show you in detail how to make these using just a standard envelope.

Stamp Set: Banner Blast
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Sweetheart Treat Bag Packs, Crimper (retired), 3/4" Circle Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Boarder Punch







Using the bags as Valentine's Day Treat Bags

No comments:

Post a Comment