Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12 Days of Christmas...Special Season

It's the 11/12/13 today and I am sharing another one of my Christmas Cards that I made at my Card Class using the Special Season stamp set.

I love the effect of the two Christmas trees, you don't always have to purchase lots of stamp pads to get different shades.  I first stamped the darker tree in the foreground and then without inking up again stamped the same image a little lower to make it look like this one was behind the first one.

I love the little bit of bling with the star (from the Circle Card Thinlet Die) and the scallop border.  I gave a little more feature by turning up one corner with my bone folder.

Stamp Set: Special Season, Calm Christmas
Ink: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Beautifully Baroque Textured Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Circle Card Thinlet Die, Bone Folder


Close up of the glimmer paper and textured embossing folder features


No comments:

Post a Comment