Friday, September 6, 2013

Mojo Monday 309 - Festive Flurry

I have not participated in a challenge for a long time, but I saw the Mojo Sketch and thought my Festive Furry decoration would look lovely on this large square card design.

I am using some more of the Christmas goodies from the Seasonal catalogue - Festive Flurries Stamp Set and Framelit, Silver Metallic Encore Pad and the matching Designer Series Paper.  One of the distinctive reasons I choose Stampin' Up! products are that they coordinate so well together.

Stamp Set: Festive Flurry
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Party Pool, Whisper White, Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Midnight Muse, Party Pool, Silver Metallic
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon (retired), Baja Breeze Corduroy Brad (retired)





1 comment: