Friday, June 28, 2013

Retiring Stamp Set - Elements of Style

This is my last card to share with you using the retiring stamp sets, today I am using Elements of Style.  I received a beautiful tag at Convention from one of my roomies Elaine Hannam that inspired this creation.

It is a total different style than I normally create with a vintage/aged look.  I used lots of layers to make the tag, using sponge daubers, sponges, distressing tool and of course a little scrunching with the doily.

Stamp Set: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Fan Fair Designer Series Paper
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Delicate Dolies Sizzlits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired),  Brown 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Distress Tool




No comments:

Post a Comment