Monday, November 5, 2012

Merry Christmas ... Ornament Keepsakes Bundle

I have been missing in action for such a long time, however I have spent 6 weeks in Africa and wow what an experience of a lifetime did I have.  The animals were amazing as were the cultural and the people of the 6 countries I visited.  (I will share a few photos in another post.)

Today, I would like to give you an update on a wonderful Christmas promotion with Stampin' Up during November.


I have made a couple of Christmas decorations using the Ornaments Keepsakes Bundle to share with you.

Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsake
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Cherry Cobbler 3 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Clear Button (retired), Pearl Basic Jewels, Glue Gun


Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsake, Come to Bethlehem
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Bird Builder Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Glue Gun



No comments:

Post a Comment