Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Art with Heart Team Blog Hop - Designer Series Paper

Today I am part of an Art With Heart Stampin' Up! Team Blog Hop, where some ladies in the Team have come together to show off the Designer Series Paper Packs which are on special during the month of May.

As lovers of craft and Stampin' Up! products we communicate and share ideas online right around Australia. We would love to have new members, so why not become a demonstrator - it's only $169 from today and you can choose anything you like to go in your kit, just contact me today on 0409 197 292 or kmangelsdorf@adam.com.au and I would happily answer any questions you may have.

Now back to my creations for today, I have created a couple of 6" x 6" scrapbooking pages from my 40th birthday celebrations earlier in the year. I have used one of the Designer Series Paper Packs - Just Add Cake and wow does it make it so easy to choose colours as you just utilise the ones featured in the DSP.

Stamp Set: Array of Sunshine (Hostess $20 Wooden, $16 Clear)
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
Ink: Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Top Note Bigz Die, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon

Stamp Set: Pennant Parade ($41.95 wooden, $33.95 clear)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Swirls Scribbles Sizzlits Die, Pear Pizzazz 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon


Now it's time to hop off to Di Dunk to see what she has created using the Designer Series Paper.


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic pages Kathryn. These Just Add Cake pages are perfect for celebration layouts aren't they. My fave features are that gorgeous flower in the first picture and the way you have used the Top Note asd the photo mat. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me of how great the Top Note die is for scrapbookers - it looks great as a mat for that photo. What lovely layouts. Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts Kathryn! What a wonderful way to remember your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages Kathryn - love your clean and simple style - very crisp. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely few pages you have done. Love the clean lines of the first one, the colour just makes it pop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the pennant page and I love that you can do 6x6 I can't work that small but I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also love what you have done with this DSP and Pennant set Kathryn. WOW this blog hop has given me so many ideas! Great photos too. TFS

    ReplyDelete