Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Season of Joy with Non Traditional Christmas Colours

What a wet week it has been here in the Adelaide Hills, I am currently on 6 weeks leave and will be heading to a warmer climate when I holiday in Broome, the Kimberley and Perth in Western Australia at the end of the week.

Today, I was planning for my Christmas in July class on Saturday and I decided to make a Christmas card with the free buttons and ribbon that is available with a purchase of $100 of Stampin' Up products during the month of July. So here is a card using non traditional Christmas colours but nice bright and cheerful colours.

Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point
Accessories: White Flower 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Daffodil Delight, Melom Mambo and Pacific Point Flower Buttons (ALL FREE with $100 of Stampin' Up products)


2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty Kathryn! I never would have thought to use them on a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic Kathryn! Who would have thought those colours would look so good.

    ReplyDelete