Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pocket Silhouettes

Sorry I have not been updating my blog regularly of late as I have not had enough time, I have still been creating and hosting my Stampin' Up! classes.

This card we made at my May class which was inspired by the Stampin' Up! Convention as I had not used the Shimmer Paint until I did the make 'n takes, well sometimes you just need to see it used in real life. This photo does not do the shimmer and sparkle justice as in real life either, but I have added the Shimmer Paint with a sponge bauber to the three images.

I am using one of the inexpensive and very versatile stamp sets, Pocket Silhouettes ($33.95 wood mount) for 4 lovely images and two sentiments "thanks so much" and "friend to friend".

Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Square Extra-Large Punch, Corner Small Punch, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Sponge Bauber, Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon,

1 comment:

  1. This is so darn cute ... and off it goes into my "to CASE" file! You might see it appearing on my blog one day! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete