Tuesday, January 18, 2011

UStamp with Dawn & Friends - One Sheet Wonder

I have just remembered that I have not shared with my blog viewers my project for UStamp with Dawn and Friends Year End Blow Out. I love being a Guest Designer for Dawn Rapsas, she is such a lovely and vibrant lady and I have "met" so many wonderful stamping friends all around the world.

We had the challenge to use a 12" x 12" piece of cardstock or designer series paper...well I could not go past making a One Sheet Wonder with a piece of bright and cheerful Designer Series Paper. It surprises my how many projects you can create with just one piece of Greenhouse Gala DSP. Here is my Cellophane Gift Bag with Belly Band with all those matching full size cards yes there are six of them and a little cute gift card.

Stamp Set: Silhouette Sentiments (Level One Hostess)
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Large Flat Cellophane Bag, Butterfly Extra-Large Punch, Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch, Oval Large Punch, Certainly Celery Brad, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Large Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Large Punch, Extra-Large Tag Punch, Large Tag Punch, Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Extra-Large Punch (wow I did showcase alot of my punches, but I don't have them all - I still have quite a few on my wish list)


No comments:

Post a Comment