Sunday, January 3, 2010

UStamp Tea Bag Holder

I used my Stampin' Pastels for the first time for this project from UStamp with Dawn and Friends created by Guest Designer, Betty Traciak. I love this very quick project and would consider demonstrating this in the future.

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs, Short and Sweet
Ink: Groovy Gauva
Card: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Cameo Coral, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Pink Organdy Ribbon, Copper 2" Metal Edge Tags, 3" Whisper White Envelope

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn, I love your take on the tea bag holder. The pastels were one of the first things I got as a new stamper as they had all the colors. I still use them often. You have a lovely blog. I had not realized that when people commented that it would link to their blog... (I have a lot to learn!) So glad I found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Kathryn! I haven't gotten round to making anything from this round of U-Stamp and my list is growing long of things to make lol!

    Looking forward to next round!
    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great example for using pastels and definitely something that you would easily be able to demo at a workshop - well done Kathryn

    ReplyDelete