Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baroque Motifs

Wow, it is hot here 41C again today but I did get the washing done and started sewing the curtains for my nephew's games room - all 16 metres of fabric. I need to go there now and get the length and then trim them and then sew again the 16 metres!

Oh well, back to stamping and again another couple of cards I have made since Boxing Day. Have you enjoyed that I have been posting each day this year, that is 9 days in a row. I have had this design saved on my computer for a long time, which I have finally cased, it was designed by thINKspot, Marelle Taylor.

This stamp set has been around for a couple of years but it is one of my favourites that goes with so many designs and it's only $39.95, so if you would like this set, please contact me.

Card 1
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Card: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Certainly Celery Brad, Scallop Edge Punch

Card 2
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Card: Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Brad, Eyelet Border Punch

3 comments:

  1. Wow - what beautiful cards. All your creations are lovely.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh now these are GORGEOUS!

    I'll be CASING these Kathryn if you don't mind!:)

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kathryn! Love the colour combos and that's one of my fave sets!
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete