Monday, October 26, 2009

UStamp Christmas Block / Box

I started on my Christmas cards today, I will take a photo soon to show you a few, I think there might be about 10 completed which is a start.

I also completed a UStamp project which were blocks that spelt out MERRY but as Australia does not have the dies, the very kind Anett sent me a template which I could use. I have made it a box as it would be more useful for me and I ended up only making one as it was alot small than I thought it would be.

Stamp Set: Winter Post, Season of Joy, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Bayou Blue
Card: Kraft, Very Vanilla
Accessories: 5/8" Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon




1 comment:

  1. Ha Kathryn. Congratulations on joining the family! Finally found your Blog and loving all of your projects. Look forward to sharing your journey with you.

    ReplyDelete