Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kathryn's Girls Afternoon - Getting Organised for Saturday

I have been busy this weekend getting ready for Saturday's Cancer Council Kathryn's Girls Afternoon, wow I did not know how long it takes to cut up all the cardstock. I have designed five cards and one project for my guests to complete, I hope they like them as I think they are some of my best work - they are not very difficult as most of my guests are not cardmarkers of distinction.

I also wanted to share with you some more cards I received from my stamping friends the first selection are from Mary-Jane Roussel all the way from France, and look at the beautiful elephant she has created in pink - I will hang "pinky" on my front door to welcome everyone and the second selection are from the lovely Lynn Powell from Western Australia (sorry Lynn I don't know if you have a blog). I am so overwhelmed by the generosity of my "online" friends which are supporting my event and women's cancers.

2 comments:

  1. All the best Kathryn for your upcoming event. I'm sure eveyone will have a great time. Just remember it takes a special type of person to organise an event like this. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I read you comment about how long it takes to cut cardstock! But ... I'm sure it was all worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete