Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mojo Monday #82

I love the challenges and as I visit so many blogs, I do try to complete as many as I can but it just depends on my free time, it was time to do the Mojo Monday just in time before it closes. I turned the sketch design on it's side to complete this card.

Stamp Set: Bodacious Bouquet, Priceless, Short and Sweet
Ink: Groovy Gauva
Card: Whisper White, Groovy Gauva, Light Green
Accessories: Groovy Gauva Double-Stitched Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Beautiful colors and I love how you fliped the card on its side. It's lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great *Bodacious* card. I love the way you flipped the sketch too! And I love the colour combo of Guava and Green...soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete