Friday, April 24, 2009

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #8

Kristie Morrison has kindly stamped off some images for me so I can participate in the Magnolia Down Under Challenges as I don't have any of there stamps sets (my budget only goes so far). Hi Kristie, all the packing should be completed and you are on your way home to your family. I have found so many very kind and generous blog friends since I started stamping just over twelve months ago. Back to the card, the challenge was cupcake, I thought starting off small, well...I think my colouring skills need to improve alot to even get even close to me being happy but then again I do have high standards for myself but I want to show Kristie and her team at the Down Under Challenge that I am trying!!

Stamp Set: CupCake, Script
Ink: Black Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal
Card: Whisper White, Prefect Plum, Apricot Appeal, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Yellow 1" Ribbon (which comes all the way from the United States of America - I think it is Stampin' Up as I got it from the UStamp card swap last time from Dawn Rapsas)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous rich colours to go with that fabulous cupcake!!! great job with the challenge - thanx for playing.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh.. gorgeous colours!! Lovely layout and that yummy looking cupcake!! mmm mmm!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on this one Kathryn! I love those colours :) thanks so much for joining in the challenges :)

    ReplyDelete