Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mojo Monday 68

Since I am on holidays at the moment I have been checking out some of my favourite blog sites and have discovered Mojo Monday which is a sketch challenge.

I have completed two designs as I did not really like the first one, below is the one I really like but I will post the Seaworthy one in a new post at a later date.

Stamp Set: Reason to Smile, Short and Sweet
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Card: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Light Grey Textured, Darker Grey Textured
Accessories: Silver Brads, Silver Label Holder, Pale Pink Ribbon, Pink Flower with a Green Bow at the Back, Scallop Edge Punch

6 comments:

  1. Very very pretty, Kathryn ... I saw your 2 entries on the Mojo Monday site ... and just had to check them out! Love this butterfly ... must drag mine out again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,

    This card is gorgeous! You have done a fabulous job with it. I like your yacht card too, but this butterfly is my favourite :-).

    Thanks for your email, and I'm glad you had fun with the Mojo Monday challenge. I know I did :-).

    All the best,
    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image. A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Love the colours and how you put it all together, love it!
    Take Care

    ~Kylie~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Such lovely colors and embellishments. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete