Monday, October 20, 2008

UStamp - Always Bonus Project

As I purchased the UStamp Project Kit from Alisa Tilsner I received a bonus project of 3" x 3" Gift Cards with Box which I have just completed today. (The box is decorated a little different to her instructions.)
Stamp Set: Always (Snow Burst on Box)
Ink: River Rock, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomergranate,
Card: Whisper White, River Rock, Purely Pomergrante, Holiday Harmony Designer Paper
Accessories: River Rock Double-Stitched Ribbon, Pink Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn! Wow! You have been so busy over the last few days! I love to see your creations! I was keen to join the UStamp ... but decided I wasn't sure I would have the time. But I would love to hear a bit about it. Perhaps you could email me and let me know what kind of projects you have received and how much time it takes? I love this little project. And ... I have added to your comment on my blog ... I will send you a template for the oval mask in the mail. And ... THANKS SO MUCH for your order! My cancer council donation is building - thanks to you!!! Woo! Hoo! Big Stampin' Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete