Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stamp with Gina! - July's Sketch Challenge

I do enjoy the challenges from different blog sites, however most relate to colours and as I don't have all the colour families I usually can not participate in these... but Stamp with Gina has a sketch challenge each month and this is the second one I have now participated in.

I finished another one just in time which I was really happy with but as I did change the design a little I did not know if it would qualify for her challenge but she has very kindly posted both on her blog.

Stamp Set: Petal Prints, Warmest Regards
Ink: Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Mellow Ross
Card: Whisper White, Sand, Olive, Pale Blue, Blue
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (to cut off the corners)

Stamp Set: Sincere Salutations
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Card: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Rose Red Prints Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment