Friday, July 4, 2008

A6 Greeting Card Box

I made this a couple of weekends ago and have now only remembered that I have not posted it on my blog. I used the same technique as the 3" x 3" love notes box but enlarged it so it can fit A6 greeting size cards.

I have received a few requests in regard to the size of this box.
The bottom is 10 1/2" x 8 1/2" (scored on four sides at 2")
The top measures 9 1/2" x 7 1/2" (scored on four sides at 1")
and I followed the same tutorial by Kelly Lunceford, Flutter by Atomic Butterfly


Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opuence
Card: Whisper White, Purple, Almost Amethyst Prints Designer Series Papers
Accessories: White Ribbon, Silver Brad, Scallop Punch

2 comments:

  1. Love this Kathryn! Looks so neat :) Did you just double the size for the A6 (what is the A6 size by the way?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have to make one!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete