Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stampin' Up Goodies Arrive

Here are the goodies that arrived with the postie this week - oh I do like my postie! I now have all the in-colour card stock to go with the double stitched ribbon plus my first Stampin' Up punches. The stazon is ready to try out with the write makers and aqua painter (forgot to put them in the shot) so hopefully my watercolouring gets better!

I bought the escape promotion package, so I got the Circle of Friendship stamp set which I have already used to finish off a card ... I will post this one tomorrow night, again I forgot to include the love notes pack in the photo. Also I look forward to using the Sincere Salutions on a couple of cards that I started over the last couple of weekends as I knew it was on it's way.

Well that's all my spending now, until Carol one of my friends hosts a Christmas in July party next Saturday (so no checking the catalogue to add to the wish list and no looking at eBay).

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and signing up to win my blog candy! If your name is chosen of course I'll send it to Australia!!

    Good luck!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete